December 11-12, 2012
Dale Carnegie Offices
4938 Lincoln Drive,
Edina, MN 55436
$1795 per person
- Individual Strong Manager Kits
- Flash Drive with workshop tools
- The Truth About You
- Business Case for Strengths DVD
- Snacks, lunch and beverages
8:30AM - 4:30PM
The Marcus Buckingham Company's Strong Manager Workshop
The Strong Manager 2-Day workshop teaches managers how to utilize employee’s skills from a strengths based perspective. Participants will actively learn the Four Demands of Strong Management:
- Select: Choosing the right candidates to bring into your organization or team.
- Clarify: Setting standards for expectations of employee’s while enabling them to work from their strengths.
- Engage: Identifying those golden nuggets to actively engage, motivate and reward employee’s from a strengths perspective
- Accelerate: Learn how to improve performance and remove obstacles for individual employee success
Who should attend Strong Manager?
Managers who strive for more ways to identify and leverage their employee’s unique gifts and talents for the good of the organization and their team. This workshop is an opportunity for you to become a Multiplier in your organization. As the old saying goes, “employees join companies and quit managers.” Strong Manager is a program which will teach attendee’s how to understand, coach and engage their team members to capitalize on each individuals unique offerings to the team.
Food for thought:
“An attentive manager is a key component of high-performing teams. The data show that people who feel cared about are less likely to miss workdays, less likely to have accidents on the job, less likely to file workers' compensation claims, less likely to steal, less likely to quit, and more likely to advocate the company to friends and family.”
Through research from the Gallup organization, there is a correlation to the key business metrics when employee’s were asked the question:
“At work do you have the chance to play to your Strengths most of the time?”
Only 2 out of 10 people answered this question as yes. However the teams whose members are able to play to their strengths most of the time:
- 50% more likely to have lower employee turnover
- 38% more likely to work on high productivity teams
- 44% more likely to earn high customer satisfaction scores
As a manager, this 2-Day workshop is your opportunity to learn more about yourself as a manager, and about the employee’s you will develop for your organizations success.
Minimum non-refundable $500 deposit required to hold your place in the workshop. You will be invoiced for the remaining balance which must be paid in full prior to workshop. If you are unable to attend the workshop, your registration will be carried forward to the next workshop if cancelled within 5 business days prior to the course. Minimum of 10 attendees per workshop.